The Coalition of NGOs in Water and Sanitation (CONIWAS) wishes to announce for the information of prospective participants that the Mole XXIV Conference Registration is now open & the conference details are as follows:
''Building Effective Partnership for Scaling-Up Sustainable Sanitation Services in Ghana"
1. Public- Private Partnership for Scaling-Up Sustainable Sanitation Delivery
2. The Role of MMDAs in Sanitation Service Delivery
3. Community's Perspective in solving Sanitation Challenges: opportunities and realities
4. Sanitation and health linkages: a way out of Ghana's Sanitation Challenges?
Date: 13th to 16th August, 2013
Venue: Noda Hotel, Fumesua Junction, Kumasi, Ashanti Region - Ghana
The key objective of the conference is to take stock, share experiences and draw synergies to find sustainable solutions to the current sanitation crises. The conference will specifically,
- Explore options and opportunities for sustainable sanitation delivery in Ghana;
- Examine public-partnership models for accelerated sanitation delivery;
- Ascertain the relevance of operation, maintenance, and user fees as financing options for improved sanitation delivery;
- Share knowledge and expertise on sanitation delivery; and
- Provide recommendations for policy advocacy and influencing